TULLEY BMW IS LOOKING FOR SALES PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
At Tulley Automotive Group, we pride ourselves on providing a positive, safe, rewarding work environment for all of our employees in Nashua and Manchester, NH. Tulley is a family-owned business and has been a trusted name in the local business community since 1957. We sell and service BMW, Buick,GMC, Mazda and pre-owned vehicles to customers in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and throughout New England.
Tulley Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED:
BMW SALES ADVISOR
Join the strongest sales team in New England!
Tulley BMW of Manchester has immediate openings for exceptional Automotive Sales Consultants.
- Builds and maintains long-term, one-to-one relationships with BMW clients, serving as the first point of contact between the client and the BMW center.
- Anticipates clients’ long-term vehicle and service needs throughout the client’s relationship with the center.
- Promotes and sells BMW products: new and pre-owned vehicles, accessories, service, and BMW-sponsored events.
- Assume full responsibility for the entire sales process.
- Get to know the client via an in-depth interview.
- Accommodate the client’s product preference via a presentation and demonstration.
- Satisfy the client’s purchasing needs via seamless sales procedures.
- Prepare the client for ownership via a smooth and thorough delivery that accommodates all of the client’s expectations.
- Establish a sustained consultative relationship with each client.
- Follow up with clients and prospects, utilizing various methods of communication, from follow-up phone calls to letters or customized brochures highlighting features of interest.
- Provide historical records by using and keeping accurate CRM records, forms, files, etc. on area and client leads, visits, interactions and sales.
- Achieve unit sales targets for new and pre-owned cars and related products and services from retail and/or wholesale clients.
- Understand new and used car financing and insurance.
- Develop new business and leads and increase client base through focused personal marketing efforts that may include, but are not limited to, direct mail, networking affiliations and telemarketing.
- Make effective deliveries by following all sale details, inspecting every car sold, introducing clients to the Service Manager, and making a personalized delivery of the car.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of pricing and specifications of competitive vehicles to provide clients with informative comparisons. Understand BMW Financial Services programs as well as competitive finance sourcing options to provide clients with the best buying or leasing choices.
- Develop comparisons and contrasts between competitors and BMW models for use in client discussions.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of BMW vehicle supply status from production to delivery.
Skills – Experience
- Prior experience preferred in car or “big ticket” item sales
- Experience in managing and organizing work time and activities
- Proven communication skills
- Demonstrated motivation to sell
- Professional appearance
- Able to learn details and processes easily
- Computer literate
- College education preferred or equivalent experience
Tulley BMW Benefits:
- Very competitive compensation
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive training
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401(k) plan with dealer contribution
- Paid vacation
- Comfortable, modern facilities
- 19 acres of premium new and pre-owned inventory to sell
- Unparalleled management support
- A team-oriented environment
About Tulley BMW of Manchester:
- A family-owned business
- Tulley has been a trusted name in automotive sales and service since 1957
- Tulley BMW sells both new and pre-owned inventory to customers in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and throughout New England.