Career Opportunities at Tulley BMW of Manchester
Tulley Automotive Group is committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce that supports our culture of customer service and automotive excellence. Tulley is a family-owned business and has been a trusted name in the local business community since 1957. We provide our team members with a variety of career opportunities that promote personal growth & learning, work-life balance, and equality.
Tulley Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Family owned and Operated business we have built an organization that provides transparency and a family atmosphere for our employees and our customers. We hire individuals that share our vision and strive to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Available voluntary short and long term disability coverage
- And More!
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED:
BMW Client Advisor
Join the strongest sales team in New England!
Our Sales department is looking for friendly and outgoing individuals to join our team!
- Builds and maintains long-term, one-to-one relationships with BMW clients, serving as the first point of contact between the client and the BMW center.
- Anticipates clients’ long-term vehicle and service needs throughout the client’s relationship with the center.
- Promotes and sells BMW products: BMW Certified vehicles, pre-owned vehicles, accessories, service, and BMW-sponsored events.
- No experience necessary.
BMW Service Technician
Join a class leading Service Department!
- Provide thorough and exemplary diagnostic and repair of customer vehicles.
- Communicates as a team member with parts, shop foreman, and service advisors to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed all training requirements and opportunities.
BMW Parts Advisor
Join our experienced BMW Parts Team!
- Completes orders from stock and notifies the Parts Manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Communicates with and assists customers, service advisors, and technicians with fulfilling parts orders in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Provides and ensures exceptional customer service in the Parts Department.
BMW Alignment Technician
Join our experienced BMW Service Team!
The BMW Alignment Technician is responsible for tire installation as well as performing four wheel alignments.
- Perform vehicle alignments to manufacturer spec
- Perform tire balancing, installation, and rotations
- Provide recommendations for additional repairs if needed
- Work together with Technicians and Dispatcher to ensure completion times meet expectations