Career Opportunities at Tulley BMW of Manchester
Tulley Automotive Group is committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce that supports our culture of customer service and automotive excellence. Tulley is a family-owned business and has been a trusted name in the local business community since 1957. We provide our team members with a variety of career opportunities that promote personal growth & learning, work-life balance, and equality.
Tulley Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Family owned and Operated business we have built an organization that provides transparency and a family atmosphere for our employees and our customers. We hire individuals that share our vision and strive to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Available voluntary short and long term disability coverage
- And More!
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED:
BMW Client Advisor
Join the strongest sales team in New England!
Our Sales department is looking for friendly and outgoing individuals to join our team!
- Builds and maintains long-term, one-to-one relationships with BMW clients, serving as the first point of contact between the client and the BMW center.
- Anticipates clients’ long-term vehicle and service needs throughout the client’s relationship with the center.
- Promotes and sells BMW products: BMW Certified vehicles, pre-owned vehicles, accessories, service, and BMW-sponsored events.
- No experience necessary.
BMW Service Technician
Join a class leading Service Department!
- Provide thorough and exemplary diagnostic and repair of customer vehicles.
- Communicates as a team member with parts, shop foreman, and service advisors to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed all training requirements and opportunities.
BMW Parts Advisor
Join our experienced BMW Parts Team!
- Completes orders from stock and notifies the Parts Manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention;
- Communicates with and assists customers, service advisors, and technicians with fulfilling parts orders in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Provides and ensures exceptional customer service in the Parts Department.