Career Opportunities at Tulley BMW of Manchester
Tulley Automotive Group is committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce that supports our culture of customer service and automotive excellence. Tulley is a family-owned business and has been a trusted name in the local business community since 1957. We provide our team members with a variety of career opportunities that promote personal growth & learning, work-life balance, and equality.
Tulley Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Family owned and Operated business we have built an organization that provides transparency and a family atmosphere for our employees and our customers. We hire individuals that share our vision and strive to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Available voluntary short and long term disability coverage
- And More!
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED:
BMW Client Advisor
Join the strongest sales team in New England!
Our Sales department is looking for friendly and outgoing individuals to join our team!
- Builds and maintains long-term, one-to-one relationships with BMW clients, serving as the first point of contact between the client and the BMW center.
- Anticipates clients’ long-term vehicle and service needs throughout the client’s relationship with the center.
- Promotes and sells BMW products: BMW Certified vehicles, pre-owned vehicles, accessories, service, and BMW-sponsored events.
- No experience necessary.
BMW Service Technician
Join a class leading Service Department!
- Provide thorough and exemplary diagnostic and repair of customer vehicles.
- Communicates as a team member with parts, shop foreman, and service advisors to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed all training requirements and opportunities.
BMW Parts Advisor
Join our experienced BMW Parts Team!
- Completes orders from stock and notifies the Parts Manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Communicates with and assists customers, service advisors, and technicians with fulfilling parts orders in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Provides and ensures exceptional customer service in the Parts Department.
BMW Service Manager
Join our experienced BMW Service Team!
The Service Manager is responsible for running an efficient and profitable service department through productive staffing, customer retention, cost controls, achievement of objectives, and maintenance of all service records.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them;
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels and monitors the performance of all service department staff;
- Maintains reporting systems required by general management and the factory;
- Attends managers meetings;
- Monitors and controls the performance of the department using appropriate reports, tracking systems and surveys;
- Strives for harmony and teamwork within the department and with all other departments.
- Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know etc.;
- Understands and ensures compliance with manufacturer warranty and policy procedures;
- Accounts for all documents; ensures that none are missing, and all are processed correctly;
- Directs and schedules the activities of all department employees;
- Facilitates and/or conducts technical training and sends employees to appropriate training schools as needed;
- Monitors technicians’ daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records;
- Monitors and follows up on parts orders with the parts manager to ensure availability;
- Informs repair technicians of time allowances on each repair order;
- Maintains high-quality service repairs and minimizes comebacks. Conducts periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality;
- Prepares pricing guides and maintenance menus for frequent labor operations;
- Handles customer complaints immediately and according to dealership’s guidelines;
- Employee must be onsite to perform duties;
- Performs other related duties consistent with the role and function of the specification as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively;
- Ability to be analytical, problem solve and multi-task;
- Excellent time management skill;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Education: Business Administration, Automotive Service Management, or related discipline;
- Technical: Well versed in conducting vehicle inspections to identify faults and initiate repairs;
- Leadership: Experience with coordinating and directing activities of an automotive service department.